There are hundreds of satisfied customers operating a range of Levil Avionics products in all sorts of aircraft.
Cut out the wires and the weight – enjoy the benefits of flying an Experimental aircraft grab yourself a modern solution. There is SO MUCH TO LOVE about this solution:
The Astro Link unit may be considered the ‘Lite’ version of the fully-featured iLevil 3AW unit.
Just like the slightly more expensive 3AW solution, the Astro Link ADS-B Receiver will also:
- A Wi-Fi access point (enables up to 6 devices connected to the same Astro Link). Set each up with any combination of flight instruments
- Internal 978/1090 MHz ADS-B – In receiver for full traffic (weather information is not available in Australia – the technology is not supported by CASA)
- data recording.
- Internal WAAS GPS
- AHRS: Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, inclination, and G meter output
- 3-axis gyro, accelerometers, and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance
- Micro-USB port for remote firmware updates, data transfer, and battery charging
Use real pitot static information and constantly updated applications to add more and more features to your cockpit.
The main difference between the functions provided by the Astro Link ADS-B Receiver and the iLevil 3AW is that the 3AW offers the following additional features:
- Optional Automatic ON/OFF operations through 3.5 mm audio jack
- IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e., ADS-B receivers)
- GPS and ADS-B external antennas included
- Power inputs for 12V to 28V systems
- NORSEE Approved for certified aircrafts
- Three serial ports for external hardware connections and data transfer
- Ability to connect to the pitot-static system for Airspeed and Altitude information
- Optional approved GPS