Viking 90 HP Engine
90 HP Viking Aircraft Engine.
The newest year Mitsubishi Mirage conversion with all pieces needed for a complete and running engine. ECU, Aviation Grade wiring harness, throttle body, starter, intake manifold.
Please advise which aircraft you will be installing this on to and we will tailer a comprehensive firewall forward package to suit. The Viking 90 has been installed on everything from mini-helicipters, trikes and Avantura UL/HP. They are a very versatile little engine that will go everywhere a Rotax 80 HP can go.
This base price INCLUDES:
- the full engine, and accessories as described above,
- access to the Viking Technical pages to download the latest Installation Guide and Video Guides,
- all import, merchant, and foreign transaction fees,
- freight to the Melbourne (freight from Swish Projects to you within Australia is not included),
- Freight Insurance (your engine is insured until you or your agent collects it from the Depot. An additional excess payable if you need to make a claim), and
- International Crating and Loading.
GST is not included in this price yet as that is calculated at the checkout stage. The engine is available for pick up from Swish Projects in Melbourne or surface freight can be easily arranged.
The kit price changes a little every day as the exchange rate moves every day too.
Don’t forget to select the Cabin Heater Option if you would like that.
Like all Viking engines – this engine is available as either a tractor (pull) or a pusher propeller configuration. Used all over the World in Aventura sea-planes, and CH701 STOL – this engine is a brilliant upgrade from an old Rotax 80HP engine.