What makes the BOM Special?
- Angle of Attack (AOA) – Unique to the BOM (not available with the 3 AW)
- Heated Pitot Static for indicated airspeed
- WAAS GPS
- High-performance AHRS and solid-state technology
- ADS-B In Receiver traffic (weather information not supported by CASA and not available in Australia) but you will get live ADSB Traffic (optional extra, please select from the menu below if you want ADSB-In Traffic)
- Self-powered and self-charging system (at speeds over about 70 KTS, also has integrated battery and
- Wireless Platform offering iOS/Android compatibility
- Automatically power on/off with the vibration of the engine
- Small and lightweight
- Records flight data with SD card
What are others already saying about the BOM?
“That’s awesome! I’m really stoked about this BOM. I’m a believer in ADS-B”
– Jonas Marcinko