Ready for an ADVENTURE? The Florida based company Aero Adventure produces the AVENTURA HP seaplane that will simply excite the senses and have you landing on water, sand, grass, snow or pavement for all your flying adventures! Did I mention the STOL performance?! These aircraft certainly designed to work great off the water – but they are absolutely no slouches when it comes to STOL performance either – they are taking off and landing in LESS THAN 100 meters! Beat that in many other aircraft (let alone one that lets you land on the water or a runway). That allows you to take of and land almost anywhere…safely. The Aventura HP is the single place ultralight version of the highly successful Aventura II amphibian.
The AVENTURA HP is supplied as a completed kit; you only need to add your choice of engine, propeller and instruments (not included, but Swish Projects can certainly supply you with all that you need).
- Crew: one
- Length: 20.6 ft (6.3 m)
- Wingspan: 29.8 ft (9.1 m)
- Wing area: 170 sq ft (15.8 m2)
- Empty weight: 390 lb (177 kg)
- Gross weight: 750 lb (340 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 12 U.S. gallons (45 L)
- Powerplant: Designed to operate on as little as a 50 hp (37 kW) two-stroke engine, Swish Projects recommends the Viking 90 HP Fuel Injected 4-stroke engine for ultimate performance and range.
- Cruise speed: 73 mph (117 km/h, 63 kn)
- Stall speed: 32 mph (51 km/h, 28 kn)
- Range: 250 mi (400 km, 220 nmi).
- Rate of climb: 1,100 ft/min (5.6 m/s)
These performance figures will vary depending on engine choice and aircraft weight.