The DynaVibe Classic is a state-of-the-art dynamic propeller balancer designed specifically for the aircraft industry. The DynaVibe Classic displays the magnitude and phase of propeller vibration allowing precise weight adjustments for balanced and smooth engine operation.
Attention: This DynaVibe product is worth $3,000 to replace. If it’s damaged then it’s yours to keep and you forfeited the full $3,000 deposit and rental fee. Rental is only available in Australia.
- You receive:
- Dynamic Balancer
- Accelerometer with 30 ft cable
- Optical Pickup and Reflective Tape
- Carrying Case
- Worksheets for you to complete and keep for your records
- spare batteries
- re-usable cable-ties and a quantity of tape to secure the cables
- a variety of brackets to fit your engine (you may need to fabricate your own – every engine is different). The brackets are literally a piece of 90 degree steel with two holes drilled in them – one to accommodate the accelerometer and optical pick-up, and the last one to mount onto an existing bolt in your engine somewhere. I use the gear-box filler cap on a Viking engine.
- Accurate – Reports RPM, Vibration Magnitude, Vibration Phase Angle
- Results – Reduce vibration levels to reduce wear on engine components and instruments. Enjoy a smooth flight!
- Postage to you, and a return delivery slip already paid for and printed out for you. No more to pay.
A properly balanced engine installation offers a number of advantages over unbalanced equipment. The most significant advantage is in the longevity of components associated with the power plant. In many cases high vibration levels have lead to premature failure of critical engine components. Engine accessories, engine mounts, firewalls, and instruments are also susceptible to vibration damage and premature failure.